Our Mission to Our Patients:
- Our goal is to build a trusting, long-term relationship with each one of our patients. We place a strong emphasis on education and communication.
- We promise cutting edge clinical care, state-of-the-art diagnostic technology, exceptional customer service, as well as premium quality vision products and eyewear.
- We are committed to making your life better, easier, safer, and more enjoyable!
Serving Huntington Beach for over 20 years with state-of-the-art technology for eye care
Pacific Eye Care Doctors of Optometry is a Huntington Beach optometry practice that has been serving the local community for over 20 years. We are a a full service, state-of-the-art eye center with compassionate Doctors of Optometry who are dedicated to helping Huntington Beach area families preserve their precious gift of sight.
Need to see an eye doctor? Look no further!
Looking for a great eye doctor? Our Huntington Beach optometrists, Drs. Timothy Jankowski, Walter Yim and Kara Takeda, provide comprehensive eye exams, including diagnosis, treatment, and management of glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, pink eye, and dry eyes. We also provide consultation and co-management for LASIK surgery.
Located in Huntington Beach, our eye doctors also serve the surrounding areas of Seal Beach, Fountain Valley, Westminster, and Costa Mesa.
Meet Our Doctors
We offer some of the best & cutting edge technology available in Huntington Beach. Functioning like an ultrasound, the OCT enables us to get a view of the layers of the retina. Early detection allows for the best possible intervention
Frames and Sunglasses
Our optical department in Huntington Beach, CA carries an extensive collection of designer eyewear, offering both eyeglasses and sunglasses by leading brands to fit within anyone’s taste and budget.
Focus on Contact Lenses
Q&A with Dr. Yim
Dr. Yim Answers Your Questions about the OCT
Please describe what the OCT is used for and give a basic sense of how it works.
An OCT scanner uses light to detect pathologies in the eye. The technology is similar to an ultrasound, which uses sound to detect mass. Once the scan is completed, it creates an HD image of the OCT’s findings, which is stored over time. The OCT enables us to get a microscopic view of the various layers of the retina, which is the most important structure in the eye.
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Phone: 714-840-1366
- Fax: 714-846-9415
- Monday:8:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:30 - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday:8:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:30 - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday:8:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:30 - 6:00 pm
- Thursday:8:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:30 - 5:00 pm
- Friday:9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Saturday:8:00 am - 12:00 pm