EYEWEAR FOR ALL YOUR LIFESTYLE NEEDS
Deciding which eyewear get takes into account so much more than clear vision — it's also a form of self-expression. Whether you decide to get contact lenses, glasses, or sunglasses — or all three — at Pacific Eye Care, we'll help you find the perfect eyewear for all your lifestyle and optical needs.
Quality Eyewear in Huntington Beach
At Pacific Eye Care, we carry and prepare prescriptions for eyeglasses and contact lenses for clear and sharp eyesight. No matter your refractive error, our mission is to provide you with good vision, comfort, and continued eye health.
Whether you're seeking glasses or contact lenses, our team will help you choose the perfect eyewear to ensure that you both look and see great!
Our Eyewear Services:
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- We carry a huge variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunwear.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.