Love Your Eyewear But Don’t Love Your Bill?
Use Your Insurance Plan to Pay for Your Eye Care
The cost of routine eye exams and prescription eyewear can be of real concern, especially for large families. In many cases, vision insurance can lower these annual expenses.
No Vision Plan? Poor Vision Plan?
People purchasing this plan will be able to continue regular eye care and eyewear purchase benefits through our office at a greatly reduced cost over private pay.
Here are three types of people that would benefit from VSP Individual Plans.
- Retirees who have had VSP or another vision care plan AND who are not 65 when Medicare kicks in for the exam.
- People without vision care who delay care because of cost.
- Young adults who do not have vision care because they have “aged” out of their parents medical and vision care insurance and who are not yet covered by an employer.
A vision insurance policy is not the same as health insurance. Regular health insurance plans protect you against financial losses due to unexpected eye injuries or disease. Vision insurance, on the other hand, is a wellness benefit designed to provide routine eye care, prescription eyewear and other vision-related services at a reduced cost.
Because Pacific Eye Care provides both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.
Medical Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield Of California
- Health Net
- Ilwu Pma International Longshoreman Union
- Network Health
- Pinnacle Claims Management
- Railroad Medicare Beneficiaries
- United Health Care
Vision Insurance Plans
- Eyemed Vision Care
- MES Vision
- Superior Vision
Ready to Book Your Eye Exam in Huntington Beach, CA?
Our optometrists in Huntington Beach also accept a number of other insurance plans as well as Care Credit. If you do not see your insurance plan on this list, please call our office at (714) 464-6686 or book your eye exam online.